I have noticed that on the 12008 I can set the MTU higher but not the 7206VXR?

Since I'm talking about going straight from a 7206VXR to a 12008GSR I assume then all I
should need to do is get a 2FE card for the 7200.

The switch issue doesn't come into this one as mentioned but is a point well taken of
course.

I think I'll try and find the card documentation on CCO and thanks for the reference.

Darren