From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Chuck Larrieu
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2000 12:31 AM
To: Brian; Ben Darji
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: CCIE R/S Pass Mark

Actually, this topic came up a couple of months ago. Someone who was highly
experienced in networking and Cisco in particular failed the written twice.
He reported to the group that the passing mark was based in significant part
on the answers one gave in the survey before the test. The better your
experience, the harder the test and the higher the passing score.

Anyone remember that thread? Has that guy ever reported passing?

Chuck