Follow up on this topic.

A couple of things I did not glean from your post was whether
this router was a new (to you) install, or whether it was
previously working and you recently upgraded the code.  If the
case is the latter, I am in strong agreement with Jim Dixon
that the likely culprit in the process is probably the version
of code you are running.  Specifically, did you have stable
code on this router and upgrade to a newer 12.x image whereby
the problems resulted?  If so, it is a very strong indicator
that the problem is with your software, not the hardware.  If
you do have CCO access, you may want to consider putting some
very stable GD type code, such as 11.2(17) and see if that
works.  If so, and the 12.x code you have does not work, then
you will need to do some experimentation to see what code is
stable for the hardware you have and the features you *need*.
That can only come about through testing.  You may also find
that 12.1x code may have fixed any potential anomalies that
12.0x code may have presented.

HTH,

Paul Werner