the first and most important thing is ...NEVER NEVER talk to
strangers....like those naughty,scary people from Foundry and eXteme....NO
NO Naughty boy.... bad boy.... in your bed.
?
?
?
if we talking about CCIE`s i think they should know what`s is relevant today
AND more importantly tomorrow.......I.E...VPN, Voice over FR/ATM,layer 4
switching .....If no-one is using X25,DLSW,Token ring ....why waste time
bieng tested on somthing you may not come across everyday...

2 penny`s worth

steve