No flames please, but ...

Considering the enormous wait time for the lab now, and our desire to keep this cert
revered, I think the written should be more difficult - I don't know if that means
more questions, tougher questions, higher passing score, or all of the above ...

I haven't taken the lab yet (Jan 4-5), but we've all heard that you'll have to do
things that nobody would dare implement in a real network.  I can understand that to
some extent, to test depth of knowledge, but I think a CCIE also should have proved
that he/she can build a network that makes a whole crapload of sense.  (I guess that
also means I believe that when Cisco went up to 5 CCIE tracks, they were off their
nut, and maybe now they're starting to come to their senses)

>>> "Chuck Larrieu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/27 11:39 AM >>>
We've all seen a number of comments about the CCIE written and the CCIE Lab,
regarding content. Most of those comments have been negative.

So, what SHOULD be tested? What SHOULD a CCIE know?

Anyone?

Chuck