From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Stull, Cory
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2000 11:31 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: ip route question

I know I'm showing my ignorance here but I'm tired of trying to find the
answer on CCO.  Must be looking in the wrong places.

I just saw a Boson question asking about      ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 int
ethernet0

I thought you could only point static routes like that out of point to point
interfaces?  For example:       ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 int ser0

Cory