You must do a router be a "frame-relay switch" e declare it a DCE device.
In the router with the DCE cable do the following:

router(config)#frame-relay switching
.
.
router(if-config)#frame-relay intf-type dce
router(if-config)#clockrate 256000

""mindiani mindiani"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu na mensagem