Hi Chuck,

Thank you for the quick response. I went to Microsoft and found out more on
this. But my question is why it should assign an IP address eventhough I
have a DHCP server in my network? How to solve the second part? I have
downloaded the latest version of Hyper terminal from Hilgreave but it did
not help me. I have connected the console directly to my com port. Is this
ok? Please help me out

Thanks

Saswata

<000301c07747$f7d3a540$[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...