From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
yudaocai
Sent:   Monday, January 15, 2001 10:26 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        OSPF

all hi!

 I the middle of the  routers running OSPF ,I place a firewall in the it ;
the firewall is a linux with multiple NIC ,IP-forwards is open in the
kernel,and not rip.
1ˇ˘how do they (the lan )communicate ?     how can I do ?
2ˇ˘can  the routing table  update from the firewall?

            yudaocai
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]