One thing I didn't mention is that all passwords one the routers are always
changed to 'cisco' beforehand, and then changed back when done.  The dial-up
connection is only there so long as my laptop is, plus I can see what IP
connects, and it's limited to only that single connection.  It's not just an
open connection sitting around all the time, although these are important
security considerations for someone else who might put up a permanent
connection.

For any permanent connections, we always use SSH tunnels and/or encrypted
Citrix clients.

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNP+Security/CCDP, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+