I'm sorry I misjudged you, J. &;-) The security expert I consulted got me
started thinking along the paranoia lines.

I am still amazed that Cisco would go against everything in their own
security dogma and Telnet in via a backdoor, though. I agree with the
person that said security and convenience are tradeoffs, but if you have to
get in via a backdoor, I think you have a good idea that this customer
considers security more important.

Well, I'll let it drop now. Some people got the message at least.

Priscilla