Hi,

First of all, this isn't a problem with cisco TAC.
They assisted you and dispatched hardware in a timely
manner. This is a problem with damage during shipping
or possibly defective units from the warehouse or
supplier used. I don't work for them but do know
sometimes that companies use other suppliers for RMA
dispatches. Since you got 2 slightly-defective units
in a row I would let TAC know about it nicely and ask
them to pass it on to their RMA/logistics group so
they can look into it. Give them the RMA #, case #,
etc.