I have never had a problem with TAC that i can think
of.  Their cache engine support team is not that well
experienced but they get the job done, just takes a
little longer then with the R&S groups.  I have had a
lot of failures with the 3548XL switches though.  Bad
GBIC and loose screws during shipment, sounds like we
are seeing the same issues.  The GBIC failures are
usually the slot going bad not the module itself, they
come in waves, 2-3 at a time every few months.

But when it comes down to TAC, i can't complain.  Now
the QA people that see the products out the door,
Cisco needs to do something there, new and rma.

Rick Thompson