Just wanted to correct my response to your question regarding classless
supernetting.  Thanks to "Groupstudy" who help me realize my wrong reasoning
for answering the question:

Q3) When using classless supernetting, which route best summarizes

The correct answer is indeed C if you carefully look at the problem.  Notice
that the question asks for the "best" summarization.  If you choose D as the
answer, then you will be including networks not mentioned in the problem
(i.e. 192.168.13.0, 192.168.14.0, etc.).

192.168.9.0/22, on the other hand, is the "best" summarization for the first
3 networks since it doesn't include any unmentioned networks.  The forth
network has no other networks to be summarized with and is not relevant to
summarization.

The key is not to try to summarize all four networks (which is not required
according to how the question is worded) like I did the first time, : ) ,
but to come up with the "best" summarization, which the problem explicitly
asks for.

Hope this was helpful to you!

regards,

Han-Song