Sorry, I should have given credit for the info about HDLC. I got it from
somewhere on Cisco's site, but I can't find it again. I've had it for a
while. It's been posted to this list a few times before by Howard and
others. Maybe I got it from Howard.

You'll note that is uses "cisco" instead of "Cisco." That shows how old it
is. Cisco used to go by "cisco."

Too bad, I can't claim to have written it all myself! &;-)

Priscilla