>WOW!!  Great stuff, especially the SLARP info!  I think I'll save
>this for when we
>start teaching CCNP level courses.  It would frighten my CCNA students.

SLARP, I believe, only can be properly understood with a thorough
grounding in Monty Python.  It rolls over the tongue so sensuously,
so langurously...wink wink nudge nudge, know what I mean?

It puzzles me that a country that produced Monty Python is not more
dominant in networking.  But, I am also of the opinion that Australia
should dominate multivendor networking, since any country that
produced the platypus should be culturally inclined to making
ill-matched components work together.