On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, ElephantChild wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Thomas wrote:
>
> > Hi All - What IOS version starts supporting EIGRP, OSPF and BGP? Is it 12.0
> > or 12.1?  Thanks in advance!
>
> What problem are you tryuing to solve?
>
> EIGRP and OSPF have been stable since 10.2 or 10.3. That was at least 6

Well, another way to word it may be that "OSPF has been buggy as hell
since its inception, and remains to be one of the largest bug pits that
IOS has", that would probably be more truthfull :)))

Brian

> years ago. I don't remember off-hand whether BGP4 was already there
> then, or if it came only with 11.x. I'm pretty sure BGP3 was there,
> though.
>
> (Is it time for another "I feel old" thread?)
>
> --
> According to Joyce Melton, "respondability" is cromulent.

          I'm buying used CISCO gear!!
              email me for a quote

Brian Feeny                 e:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CCNP+Voice/ATM/Security     p:318.222.2638x109
CCDP                        f:318.221.6612
Network Administrator
ShreveNet Inc. (ASN 11881)