On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, ElephantChild wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Thomas wrote:
>
> > I had been trying to run eigrp with IOS 11.3 on 2501 but couldn't.  I could
> > run igrp though.  So I though maybe IOS 12.0 or later will support.  Thanks!
>
> Different problem, I think. Not all feature sets support EIGRP, and not
> all hardware configurations support all feature sets.

Well, I believe that any "IP" based feature set on 11.3 would support
EIGRP, someone correct me if i am wrong, but I believe even IP only 11.3
for the 2501 had it, so unless you have some strange code in
there..........

Brian

> --
> According to Joyce Melton, "respondability" is cromulent.

          I'm buying used CISCO gear!!
              email me for a quote

Brian Feeny                 e:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CCNP+Voice/ATM/Security     p:318.222.2638x109
CCDP                        f:318.221.6612
Network Administrator
ShreveNet Inc. (ASN 11881)