So on a full-duplex 100 mb ethernet link you could theoretically get 200
mbps throughput?? I have had this argument with several people before.  I
thought that 100 mb each direction being possible, if both parties transmit
at the same time but in different directions, you still have 200 mb of
throughput.  They all thought I was crazy - said you can't possibly get more
than 100 mbps out of a 100 mb link.

970klv$f2n$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:970klv$f2n$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...