Though not recommended of course, fast ethernet (as noted by Neil) will run
in half-duplex mode.  This, along with the introduction of an adequate
number of 'slam-dancing/moshing' frames will provide a nice collision
display (but please turn down your router speaker first, the sounds can be a
little unsettling...)

responding to ---