I have a customer who wants to upgrade his 128K ISDN point to point
connections to at lease a 10mbps connection.  He is thinking along the lines
of LAN technologies.  He idea connection is a 1gb connection.  How would go
about explaining to this guy that he is out of his mind without damaging his
ego.  His the IT manager and thinks he's knowledgeable about networks.

btw...

I've gone ahead and gotten quotes on a t1 and t3 lines.  I know I can use a
2600 for the T1 connection but what is there a adapter for taking a clear
channel T3 for the 2600 or do I have to look at a 7000 series router.

Thanks,

Keith Townsend
www.townsendconsulting.com