>Is the exam actually more demanding, or is the content just different?  For
>example, whereas the CCIE concentrates on SNA, RSRB, and token ring, I'd
>imagine that Juniper concentrates more on ISIS, BGP, and MPLS.  Is this the
>case?  If not, in what way is the Juniper exam more difficult than the CCIE
>exam?
>
>Craig

I'd throw in the question -- does the exam consider things that
aren't strictly configuration, but essential in the real world ISP
environment?  These might include:

        Address justification amd registration
        Defining policies for multihoming, interprovider peering, etc.,
         understanding the addressing, registration, etc., requirements
        Single provider multihoming
        Hot and cold potato designs for provider networks
        Defining SLAs and then doing the traffic engineering to implement them
        Denial of service protection (both malicious and the just plain stupid,
         such as AS7007)

These certainly get into "design"