It's been awhile, but I was under the impression that even if a user had a
lease that wasn't expired and booted a machine that tried to contact a DHCP
server and failed the TCP/IP stack wouldn't wouldn't initialize. As already
noted people who are already logged on with unexpired leases would be fine.

Like I said it's been awhile since the Network Admin days of NT, but I'll
have to look that up again.

Jim

001401c0adba$03e119a0$1501010a@wookie">news:001401c0adba$03e119a0$1501010a@wookie...