First thing that jumps into mind is why don't you define a loopback
interface with an ip address?

Martijn

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Namens Ruddy
Cordero
Verzonden: vrijdag 30 maart 2001 16:52
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: PAT

I have a frame relay circuit connected to a 1750 router with an =
ip-unnumbered assign to the serial int to  point to the Ethernet =
interface. I shut down the Ethernet interface and configured a second =
serial interface on the router with the ip add. that is attached to a =
Cisco 2600 router. I also changed the ip unnumbered to point to that =
serial interface. I configured the 2600 to overload Nat and configured =
some static interfaces. My problem is: this 1750 is connected to the =
internet via frame relay and I'm unable to get any internet traffic to =
go pass the 1750. I create a static mapping for the DNS server we are =
using and I'm still no able to get no traffic. Need some advice from....