Ok, this is embarassing but here goes...

I know this has been hashed on this list, I've looked at the CCO examples,
and I've scoured the archives.  Everything seems to be in order, but the
little bugger is still baffeling.

I'm trying to connect my 2611 to other routers for reverse telnet to their
consoles.  Here is the pertinent 2611 config:

interface loopback 1.1.1.10 255.255.255.255

line 1 16
no exec
transport input all

Now, when I try the reverse telent out to one of my router's console by the
following:

tel 1.1.1.10 2006 /debug

Trying 1.1.1.10, 2006 ... Open
[TN: received WILL ECHO (1)]
[TN: sent DO ECHO (1)]
[TN: received WILL SUPPRESS-GA (3)]
[TN: sent DO SUPPRESS-GA (3)]
[TN: received DO TTY-TYPE (24)]
[TN: sent WILL TTY-TYPE (24)]
[TN: received DO WINDOW-SIZE (31)]
[TN: sent WILL WINDOW-SIZE (31)]
[TN: Sent SB NAWS 100 36]
[TN: recv SB 24 1 ]
[TN: Sent SB 24 0 vt100]

And it stays stuck right there and no further interaction allowed until I
ctrl-shift-6-x, clear the line, and disconnect the session.

A look at the router connected to line 6 indicates that this reverse telent
never made it to the router.  The router's line console config is the
default i.e. :

line console 0

I need a little help on this one, I've tried many combinations and end with
the same result.

thanks