I saw something confusing about OSPF Router ID which I haven't checked out but I
thought if its true, it could be a brain teaser during the BSCN exam
According to the official BSCN documentation, the router ID takes on the highest
IP address.
But according to another training document, if you have a loopback address
configured,  the router ID is the lowest active address on the router.
Does anyone know if this is true and why the addresses would change?