1)    It is very obivous, definitely routing problem.
        since show isdn status is active and up, ppp layer is successful.

2)    Define static route to the destintaiton network. Link state protocol
is not recommended.
       For example, Eigrp will trigger your ISDN always up due to protocol
characteristic.  It will constant exchanger
       hello packet,.   It is not recommended.

HTH
Vincent Chong