Shoaib, y don't u add static routes...?

-----Original Message-----
From: Shoaib Waqar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2001 5:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ISDN BRI up but does not ping [7:2712]

Hi Dave,
I am using EIGRP as routing protocol, but this will
come into account when i have to reach the remote LAN,
rite now EIGRP is initiating DDR, i m testing for dial
backup, offcourse when the communication will begin,
my task would be just to add two commands on the
primary link. The issue is that 'show int bri 2/0 1'
also shows the bri B channel as UP but the two peers
dont ping each other, i think there is no need of a
routing protocol rite now at this stage. For pinging
to your neighbor of same subnet which is directly
connected, u dont need a routing protocol. Now wat to
do ???

Shoaib