From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2001 11:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: 2610 w/ an additional 1e 2w module [7:3402]

Hi all !!

I have just finished installinga new 1 e 2 w module in my 2610 router &
It's not being recognized, unit allready had an existing Wic 2t plus the
built in ethernet
port. I added the 2t 1e which is actually 2 wic 1 t cards with an
ethernet port on the main module
and it's not being recognized, When i remove the existin wic 2 t cards
only the main ethernet shows up on the show
version..I do see the Act led on the module solid green but nothing on
the sho ver..

Am i mssing something ... do I have to activate this new module somehow
??

Clueless @ this point...

TIA for any info you might provide.

Randy