Hey Jason Thanks for your help...Now all I have to do is get rid of the
1E2W card..

And i should be in business for my frame switch... Well actually right
now I
can still use one of the wic cards & place it in the fixed slot... the
other fixed slot
is occupied by a smart serial dual port card...so i still have 3 serial
ports for the frame stuff...

I'd rather have @ least 4 though...

Again thanks for all your help guy's !!!

Randy.