Eugene,
I don't think that your logic is correct. You think that just because
companies aren't using something in the real world that Cisco is going to
remove it from the lab. That's incorrect.

A good CCIE should know Token-Ring because there is a lot of it still out
there in the real world. Also if you don't know Token-Ring how are you going
to learn DLSw+?

Don't limit your CCIE studies to what you think is or isn't on the test.

Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210 (R&S)(ISP/Dial) CCSI #98640
5G Networks, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(925) 260-2724