From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Roger Sohn
Sent:   Thursday, May 10, 2001 2:59 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        RE: Congrats [7:4044]

I think most people don't understand that if you do work for Cisco,
employees are required to score 10 or 15% higher than the regular passing
score.  And that also goes for the CCIE Lab exam as well as the other CCxx
tests.

Cisco also only allows 2 free lab attempts, and anything after that you have
to pay for the entire amount that everyone else pays.