Let me just say "well said and entertaining" kudos :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gareth Hinton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 19:53
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Congrats [7:4044]

"Q"

You're really quite a sad bloke aren't you.
Bullied at school???
Small man syndrome???
Anonymous e-mail must have been a big turning point in your life.
Get there first - then you're in a position to comment.

Can we take it that you've had a couple of bitter experiences because your
experience limited to a couple of pieces of Nortel/Riverstone and Cisco was
the requirement?

I've got an idea. You go back to your meal for one and your dirty magazine
and think about why you've never been able to get on with people.

I've just introduced you to a larger group of people than you will be used
to - My junk mail list.

Good-bye!

"A"