I've seen it done with 2 frame relay T1's at the hub of a hub-and-spoke
topology. (There were actually 3 hub routers and 6 T1's, 1 pair IMUXed into
each hub router). The router interface was a HSSI port. The bandwidth was
what you'd expect (3 megabits). However, the Orion IMUXes the carrier had
provided were so flaky we ended up removing the whole setup and running
individual T1's to the hub routers, as part of an overall re-engineering of
the network. The carrier just could not get the circuits stable long-term
with those IMUXes in there. They were also the ones who had designed the
network with that equipment before we took over management ... go figure.

FWIW,
doctorcisco