From: Al Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 8:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: How to Multiplex 3 T1s [7:4625]

Colleagues,

I am currently trying to multiplex / bind 3 parallel T1 clear channe
circuits.
The circuits will be terminating on a 7206 router on an 8 port multi
channel T1 card.

My question is how do I bind the 3 T1s together to get the total aggregate
bandwidth of 3 T1s.
I have only found info on Inverse multiplexing for ATM which is not what I
am trying to achieve.
what I have is strictly 3 Point to Point T1 circuits using PPP.

Albert Smith
Lucent Technologies
System Engineer, CCNP MCSE