I didn't see my original reply come through.

How about using multilink-group # under the interfaces
to bind them to a multilink interface?

Example:

int multilink1
 ip address ...
 encaps ppp
 ppp multilink
int s1
  multilink-group 1
int s2
  multilink-group 1
int s3
  multilink-group 1

As for PVCs and Frame Relay, haven't tried the above
method. But have done PPP over Frame Relay and
combined multiple PPP over Frame circuits into 1
multilink virtual template. It worked but I did it in
lab just to see if it could be done.

multilink-group doesn't work on DDR interfaces, this
was 12.1(5)T when the feature was introduced. It may
have changed since.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://auctions.yahoo.com/