Hi
Thanks for the information ......i will try this when i find time cause the
router is on live network i cann't do tthat they will kill me ..........can
u pls tell about
I have 3600 router coonfigured as x25 ....i have 2 slots each having 4
serial interfaces in it ...
i have to configure this with 2 serial ports on slot one for x25
encapsulation and on slot 2 i have to configure 2 serial ports which need to
act as redundant in case there is problem with slot 1 ports ..........
i have ver 11.3 runing on it ........
i added the entries like .......
x25 route 010104 int ser 1/2
x25 route 010104 int ser 1/3
x25 route 010103 int ser 2/2
x25 route 010103 int ser 2/3

First thing will this do the job the machines on the other end has 2 serial
port for each machine one is active and one is standy .....machine switch
over to standy if it sees error i link so i need to route the packets to
this standby machine with interface ser 2/2 and ser 2/3 .

Now i read somewhere like x25 retry command and backup interface command ...
how can i use them can anybody send me the configuration and also will this
work on ver 11.3
i tried it on ver11.3 but i think it doesn';t support it ........

Pls suggest something .............

Regards
Arun Sharma