From: JC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 04 June 2001 18:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Comments on my Home Lab! [7:7108]

Hello,

    I just bought a home lab today.  The equipment in my lab will be as
follows.  Does anyone have any input as to the quality of this lab setup?
What would you expand on in the future.  Has anyone taken the CCIE lab that
can tell me what they think of this lab and possible scenarios I should run
through with this lab.  I will be receiving the items over the next few
days.  The lab is as follows:

Cisco 2507 8/16 11.2

Cisco 2501 8/16 11.2

Cisco 4000 M+ 1 token ring,2 serial