I am reading Bassam Halabi at the moment, this has the information you
require.

Also think about who's address space you are using? ie. one of the 2 ISP's?
or your own?.
If you are using one of the ISP's address block, then maybe you will need to
NAT on the other router? This might blow your load balancing out and
complicate the issue further.
As far as I know full routing tables will not run on a 2600, you will need a
3640 with a min 128MB Memory, pls. correct me if I am wrong. So you may have
to make do with default routes.
The 2 ISP routers will run IBGP between them and EBGP back to their
Internet/ routers. They will also have OSPF running.
You may need a 3rd router running OSPF using default-originate always with
equal cost paths to both ISP routers/T1's.
I think you will need your own AS, and a /30 Serial IP address from each
ISP.

I have not implemented this myself, so pls get 2nd opinion.

Pls. correct me if I have written complete rubbish, this is the way I have
understood the setup to be.

Rashid Lohiya
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
020 8509 2990