My opinion would be that best case calls for you to use your own netblock.
Get 2 /24's and since you are running with 2 ISPs (multi-homed) you need
your own AS. Using 2 routers on your prem and BGP with the ISPs affords you
a lot of flexibility. If you only have 1 /24 then its pretty much up to the
how the Internet sees your routes as far as which one will be used to get to
your site. With 2 /24's you can really start achieving load-sharing (not
necessarily load-balancing) Talk with the ISPs and find out what policies
they will allow you to pass to them. You could route some traffic via one
provider and the rest through the other provider. If they accept manipulated
routes (such as AS PATH PREPEND) you could then allow each ISP to back the
other one up, and they don't really need to know or care. Advertise your
whole network to both, but adjusting the routes so that half takes one ISP
while the other half takes the other ISP. Then, upon failure of one ISP, the
other would then be advertising the best/only route for your traffic. This
takes a little time to consider and hopefully knowledgeable ISP installation
techs. This also takes some consideration on your part in respect to your
host numbering and usage.

HTH

Christopher A. Kane, CCNP/CCDA
Router Ops Center/Hilliard NOC