From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, June 20, 2001 6:42 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        A post in alt.certification.cisco all should read [7:9286]

Hi All...

There is a post on the Usenet news group alt.certification.cisco that anyone
interested in the CCIE certification should  read. The post is titled
"Changes to CCIE Exams Upcoming". I would just cut and paste it here, but
frankly it appears to be a email for the director of the CCIE program that
was not intended for the public.

HTH
--
John Hardman CCNP MCSE