you know,

what makes me smile is that everyone seems to thinking this is a good
idea.......NO

let me see......on the current lab you have one day to build it and one day
to fix it.....which day do we believe they will drop....

the first is the most obvious...which means

you walk in on day one to a blind network and have to fix it to get a
pass...

you get A sheet of paper telling you what this network is SUPPOSED to be..

Anyone had to do that before??????... i have and i know to go from NEVER
seeing a network to running at full speed to fix it ....and in one day is
not easy.....it`s harder..much harder.......

scared.... i can smell it

steve