I wouldn't have thought there would be any problem having more than one
switch in Server mode, as long as they are already VTP synchronized (is that
the right word - can't remember, but  you get the idea). At least then,
whichever switch has a VLAN added to it will propagate it to the other one.
I would think the only time there will be a problem is if VLAN's are
added/removed on both switches while they are not connected. The one with
the highest VTP version would override.

I would think if you created VLAN's 1, 10 and 11 on one of the switches and
reset the other switches VTP version to 0, then all would have gone OK.

My thoughts anyway - anybody care to rip them apart?

Cheers,

Gaz