Hai,

I am facing a strange problem. I am using a cisco 2610 router in my
network. In that I am having one fastethernet, and 2 WIC2T . When I am
connecting to the L3 switch, it is able to ping to that particular VLAN,
and unable to ping to other VLANS or outside of that VLAN. If I use
another router with ethernet card (becuase I am not having another
ethernet card in first router), with the same setup it is able to
communicate with the outside world. So I concluded that it is not the
problem with L3 switch. I tried to find it on cisco site, but unable to
locate the solution.

Thanks in advance,
Kiran