                From:   Priscilla Oppenheimer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
                Sent:   Tuesday, August 07, 2001 1:15 PM
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        Re: CID test question [7:15131]

                I think A,C,D also, although I don't really know what
"address flexibility"
                means. It could apply also if what they had in mind was
support for
                variable-length subnet masks, discontiguous subnets,
supernetting, etc.

                Where does the question come from? If it comes from the
actual test, then
                we can't help you. Everyone should say where they are
getting questions so
                we can safely answer without going against the NDA.

                Priscilla

                At 01:41 PM 8/7/01, Stephen Skinner wrote:
                >howdy...
                >
                >do you chaps agree or disagree....i personally think it
should be ABD

                >indetify the considerations for routing protocol selection
                >A) resource utilization
                >b) address Flexibilty
                >c) convergence time
                >d) bandwidth utilization
                >
                >it says A,B,C ....i say A,C,D.....your thought please
                >
                >steve

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

                Priscilla Oppenheimer
                http://www.priscilla.com