At 02:25 PM 8/7/01, Jin Jung wrote:
>I have to go with ABC, or to be honest ABCD,
>but A and D are saying just about samething, so if I have to pick it will be
>"A" because it covers all aspact of resources (bandwidth, CPU, type of
>router...)..

 From a test-taking perspective, I think this logic would get you in
trouble. For a question with multiple right answers, you should be thinking
if A is right, then D is also right.

If there were just one right answer and you were expected to pick the
single BEST answer, then perhaps A is better than D. (But if this were a
question with a single right answer, it would be a very bad question.)

So, I vote for A,B,C and D.

Priscilla

>"B" is definitly YES, If you compare DV protocol and LS routing protocol,
>support of VLSM is big plus for LS routing protocol..
>
>Just my 2 cents..

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

Priscilla Oppenheimer
http://www.priscilla.com