Hi Group,

I've been watching this post all day and have been reading all the answers.
I looked in Cisco's CID book - page 97 under 'Routing Considerations' - "The
protocol must support 'fast convergence' in response to topology changes
while consuming as 'few network resources' as possible.  The protocol should
also support 'flexibility in addressing', including support for VLSM and
prefix-based summarization."  So... looking at the question from the
CiscoPress CID point-of-view, it looks like answers A, B and C are the
correct choices.

My opinion - the CID test is just too d*mn screwey!!!  And while I loved
Boson's CCIE written tests (written by Bernard O.), I was not that happy
with the Boson's CID tests (also done by Bernard O.).

Have a great day!
Sean C.

CCNP, CCDP, MCSE
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]