If you look at this question one way, one
Answer sticks out like a swore thumb.

When deciding on a particular routing protocol
(one vs. another) What protocol considerations for
routing are most likely to be made?

A) resource utilization
   (Does the impact to a router's resource utililization for a particular
    protocol significant. i.e. OSPF is resource intensive during SPF
    calculations)

b) address flexibility
   (Is address flexibility significant in protocol selection.
    i.e. RIPv1 allows no flexibility in address assignment beyond
    initially choosing a default subnet mask used throughout
    The contingent domain)

c) convergence time
   (Does the impact on how fast a protocol views the entire network
    consistently at all points of routing decision significant in
    protocol selection.  EIGRP has extremely fast convergence
    characteristics in the face of redundant links and )

d) bandwidth utilization
   (Does the impact on how well one routing protocol vs another manages
    available bandwidth for forwarding traffic significant in routing
    protocol selection? i.e. Does one routing protocol forward traffic
    faster than another?)

in that case choice d is more a switching method design choice, I'd bet
there are other questions on this test dealing with switching methods,
therefore this question acts as a primer for those.

Of course, if I was taking this test I would have wanted to click all the
answers, but since I know test makers always put a "All above" at the end
for the questions they want answered in that fashion, I would have been this
critical in deciding the answers.  In test taking, repeat the question, (or
questionize the statement) for each answer and usually you'll see the light
8)

IMHO

Wayne