Hi,

I doubt you'll see much change until the PVC is up.  This requires the
config for the Telco to be completed.  For example it to have DLCI 61 on
cable Abc23 wanting to connect to DLCI 22 on cable ZX54 the Telco would need
to have the two DLCI's connected via the frame switch.  Once this occurs
assuming both ends are set to "no shut" and are correctly configured the
interfaces will come up/up.

Just a thought,

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania