From: Jim Bond [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 4:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: frame relay question [7:20609]

Hello,

We have AT&T frame line between US and Asia. Sometimes
frame line is not available (therefore ISDN backup
kicked in). But the weird thing is on both side frame
routers, show serial interface says up. I couldn't
ping between the 2 frame routers. Worse, on the syslog
server, the link down was not captured 'cause the
serial were still "up".

What can I do to collect some fact and data so I can
yell at AT&T?

Thanks in advance.

Jim